How do you cite an Afcars report?
Chicago (Author-Date, 15th ed.) The AFCARS report. [Washington, D.C.]: U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Administration on Children, Youth and Families, Children’s Bureau. https://purl.fdlp.gov/GPO/LPS113914.
How do I cite an NTSB report?
To cite a report in a reference entry, include the author, year, title of the report, the report number (if there is one), and the publisher. In-text citations would follow the typical format of including the author (or authoring organization) and year of publication.
How do you cite if there is no year?
Proper Bibliographic Reference Format:
- Bibliographic references are double-spaced and indented half an inch after the first line.
- If there is no author, the article title comes first.
- If there is no date, use the abbreviation n.d.
- It is no longer necessary to include the date of retrieval.
What percent of foster homes are abusive?
Maltreatment Experiences While in Foster Care
|Type of Maltreatment||Percent of Foster Children Affected|
|Physical neglect and physical abuse||9.4 percent|
|Physical abuse only||5.6 percent|
|Sexual abuse and other maltreatment||4.0 percent|
|Sexual abuse only||3.7 percent|
What information should you include in a reference list entry for a report by a government agency?
Reference list entries include the four elements of the author, date, title, and source.
How do you cite a FEMA report?
- MLA. United States. Federal Emergency Management Agency. FEMA Disaster Program Information. Washington, DC :FEMA, 2008.
- APA. United States. Federal Emergency Management Agency. ( 2008).
- Chicago. United States. Federal Emergency Management Agency. FEMA Disaster Program Information.