What is the best smartphone in 2016?
The 10 Best Smartphones of 2016
- Google Pixel. After years of dancing around the idea, Google finally released a phone designed entirely in Mountain View.
- iPhone 7 / 7 Plus. Photo by Maurizio Pesce.
- OnePlus 3T. The $439 OnePlus 3T is simply unbeatable when it comes to value.
- Samsung Galaxy S7.
- HTC 10.
- Moto Z.
- LG V20.
- iPhone SE.
Which is the most reliable smartphone brand?
Take a Look at the Top 10 Mobile Brands in India in 2020
- Apple. Apple is perhaps one of the few brands on this list that needs no introduction.
- Samsung. South Korean company Samsung has always been one of the primary competitors for Apple in India.
Which smartphones have the best lifespan?
Smartphones with the longest battery life
|Phone||Battery life score (%)|
|Realme 7 (5G, 128GB)||92|
|Samsung Galaxy A71||91|
|Samsung Galaxy A71 (5G)||89|
|Oppo A52 (64GB)||88|
What smartphone has the best value?
Best cheap phones 2022
- Apple iPhone SE (2020) The best cheap phone for most people.
- OnePlus Nord N10 5G. One of the best cheap 5G phones on the market today.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE. The best premium cheap phone.
- Xiaomi Poco F3.
- Moto G Power.
- Samsung Galaxy A51.
- OnePlus Nord CE 2.
- Moto G 5G Plus.
What phone was popular in 2016?
1. Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge. I don’t think there is any surprise here with my top pick of 2016 so far. Samsung’s new Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are clearly the best smartphones available today with industry leading specifications, refined design, and capabilities that had me almost awarding it a perfect 10 in my review.
What was the new phone in 2016?
LG V20. iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus. Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge. Google Pixel / Google Pixel XL.
How often should I replace my phone?
Nonetheless, replacing your device every two years is still a good idea. Even if the phone functions well, the hardware and operating system are antiquated by the time the phone is two years old.
What brand phones last the longest?
Which phones have the best battery life? If you want the longest-lasting smartphone out there, these are the handsets to consider
- Nokia XR20.
- Motorola Defy (2021)
- Vivo Y20s.
- Doogee S58 Pro.
- Moto G9 Play.
- iPhone 13 Pro Max.
- Asus ROG Phone 5.
- Realme 8 Pro.
Is Huawei better than Samsung?
Samsung has the sharper display, and bigger battery, but Huawei has much faster charging and more impressive camera capabilities. Samsung has the higher resolution screen, and it also has arguably the ultimate trump card: proper Android.
Which is the best Samsung phone of 2016?
Here we will introduce 10 best Samsung phones of 2016 and also tell you how to transfer data from old phone to your new Samsung phone. Galaxy S7 Edge is the flagship phone of Samsung Galaxy series and as expected is also the most advanced and sophisticated of all the Galaxy phones.
What is the best Android phone to buy?
The best premium Android phone, the Samsung Galaxy S7 has terrific speed and battery life. It throws in the hardware goodies we like, too, like wireless charging and a water-resistant body. The OnePlus 3 is our favorite midprice phone.
Is the LG G5 the best Android phone of 2016?
Like most Android flagships of 2016, the LG G5 sports the highest end processor and internal specifications. You will also continue to find an IR transmitter, in addition to a removable battery and microSD card slot.
Which smartphone has the best camera?
The LG G4 has one of the best cameras available on a smartphone, has a removable user-replaceable battery, and includes a microSD expansion card slot. It supports rapid charging and with a simple $10 mod to the back cover, did I mention it comes in leather?, you can even get Qi wireless charging support.