Which is the No 1 mobile brand in India?
Xiaomi has retained its position as the number 1 smartphone brand in India in the second quarter of 2021 with a 28 per cent market share, followed by Samsung, Vivo, Realme and Oppo.
Which company is No 1 in mobile?
Google. Owning the Android operating system, Google is one of the biggest companies globally that also produces smartphones. The latest phones are backed by updated processors that promise superfast performance. Moreover, the Android operating system enhances the performance of the phones.
Which Indian mobile brand is best?
Top 5 Best Indian Brand Mobile Companies
- Micromax Mobile. Micromax is a Telecommunications and consumer electronics company located in Gurgaon, Haryana.
- I-Ball Mobile.
- Karbonn Mobile.
- Lava Mobile.
- Intex Mobile.
Which latest mobile is best?
Best Mobile Phones in India (Apr 2022)
- SAMSUNG GALAXY S22 ULTRA.
- IPHONE 13 PRO MAX.
- IQOO 7 LEGEND.
- ASUS ROG PHONE 5 ULTIMATE.
- OPPO RENO 6 PRO.
- VIVO X70 PRO+
- SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD 3.
- ONEPLUS 9 PRO.
Which is best brand in mobile?
Take a Look at the Top 10 Mobile Brands in India in 2020
- Apple. Apple is perhaps one of the few brands on this list that needs no introduction.
- Samsung. South Korean company Samsung has always been one of the primary competitors for Apple in India.
Which is best mobile in world?
The best phones you can buy today in 2022
- Apple iPhone 13. The best phone for most people. Specifications.
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. The best phone on the market. Specifications.
- OnePlus 10 Pro. The best premium Android phone.
- Apple iPhone SE (2020) The best budget phone.
- OnePlus Nord 2. The best budget Android phone.
Which phone is best in the world?
The best phones 2022
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
- Apple iPhone 13 Mini.
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.
- Google Pixel 6.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3.
- TCL 20S.
- Google Pixel 5A.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3.
What is the market share of mobile phones in India?
During January-March 2012, Nokia was the leader when it came to top mobile brands in India for handsets with a market share of 23 per cent. Samsung was in the second position with a 14.1 percent possession of the market and Micromax, an Indian brand, was in the third position with a market share of 5.8 per cent.
Which are the top mobile phones in India in 2021?
*Ranking is according to the latest quarter. Xiaomi led the market in Q3 2021 with a 22% shipment share. Three out of the top five models during the quarter were from Xiaomi Samsung led the mid-to upper-tier price segment (INR 10,000 – INR 30,000) with a 22% market share. OnePlus registered its highest ever shipments in India.
Which is the fastest growing smartphone brand in India?
realme became the fastest brand to reach 50 million cumulative smartphone shipments in India. OnePlus led the premium market (>INR 30,000) with a 34% share. *Ranking is according to the latest quarter.
Which are the leading Chinese brands in the Indian smartphone market?
The market share of Chinese brands in the Indian smartphone market reached a record 66% during Q1 2019. Xiaomi remained the smartphone market leader in Q1 2019 with a 29% share, though its shipments declined by 2% YoY. Samsung’s recorded a strong sell-in of premium Galaxy S10 series which drove overall ASP for Samsung.