Is it possible to play YouTube through Sonos?
YouTube has announced that, starting today, YouTube Music is now available within the Sonos app and can be played on all Sonos speakers. Users with a YouTube Music Premium or YouTube Premium subscription will be able to stream albums, remixes, covers, playlists, and more to their Sonos speakers.
How do I stream to Sonos Playbar?
Start an AirPlay stream using an iPhone or iPad
- On your iPhone or iPad, open Control Center by swiping down from the top right of the screen.
- Find the audio card in the upper right-hand corner, then tap the.
- Tap one or more Sonos products to stream the same audio across all of them using AirPlay.
How long will Sonos Playbar be supported?
The rep added that it’s highly likely the next generations of Sonos speakers will continue to be supported for several years—at a minimum of five years after the product is no longer sold.
How do I connect my Sonos Playbar to my TV without optical?
If you want to connect a soundbar to the TV without HDMI or optical, you have two options: go high-tech with a wireless connection or mid-tech with 3.5 mm aux or RCA cables. You can also use an auxiliary device to convert coaxial cables to another type of connection.
How do I connect my Sonos Playbar to my app?
- Open the Sonos app for iOS or Android.
- Tap Set up a new system, then create or sign in to your Sonos account.
- Tap Add on the popup showing your Sonos product. If using the Sonos S1 Controller, tap Continue > Set up products.
- Follow the steps in the app to set up your Playbar and add your music services.
Does Sonos Playbar have Alexa?
Playbar does have voice control too, but it requires a separate Alexa or Google Assistant device, such as an Amazon Echo, Google Home, Sonos One or Sonos Move to control it – so it’s not an integrated experience.