How do I add a language pack to SharePoint?
To install a language pack In the folder where you downloaded the language pack, run setup.exe. On the Read the Microsoft Software License Terms page, review the terms, select the I accept the terms of this agreement check box, and then click Continue. The Setup wizard runs and installs the language pack.
How do you install and configure Microsoft SharePoint 2010 step by step?
Go to VM > Setting > Options > Shared Folder > Enable and Select your Pre-request software download folder. Run > SharePoint Server 2010 Application file, system will extract files and show the above screen, under Install > click Install Software prerequisites…
How do you fix this installation package could not be opened?
If you receive a “This installation package could not be opened” message, here are a few things you could do:
- Check the setup file.
- Re-download the setup file.
- Unblock the file.
- Temporarily disable security software.
- Change download location.
- Use an Admin account.
- Run Windows Update.
- Re-register Windows Installer engine.
How do I fix Windows 10 language not supported?
How can I fix the language of Windows is not supported message?
- Modify your registry.
- Check your antivirus.
- Perform a Clean boot.
- Disconnect your PC from the Internet.
- Disconnect additional USB devices.
- Perform SFC and DISM scans.
- Reset Windows Update components.
Where is regional and language options Windows 10?
Click the Start button, and then click Control Panel.
How do I know if SharePoint 2013 language pack is installed?
Once installed, navigate Central Administration -> Upgrade and Migration -> Check product and patch installation status. On that page all installed language packs will be listed. If the Install Status is “Installed” then SharePoint is ready to use those languages.
What are the hardware and software requirements for SharePoint 2010?
Defining Hardware Prerequisites for SharePoint 2010
- 64-bit four core (minimum) processor.
- 8GB to 16GB of RAM (8GB for evaluation or testing, 16GB for production)
- 80GB of drive space for the system drive (plus twice as much space as the amount of RAM in the system)
How do I fix Windows installer package?
How to Fix a Problem With Windows Installer Package
- Restart the computer. Restarting Windows can fix a variety of problems, including Windows Installer package errors.
- Update Windows.
- Update Windows apps.
- Run a Windows Troubleshooter.
- Repair the app.
- Reset the app.
- Reinstall the app.
- Disable some start-up apps.
How do you fix the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable?
Fix: The Feature You Are Trying to Use in on a Network Resource That is Unavailable
- Solution 1: Make sure that the Windows Installer service is running.
- Solution 2: Download a different copy of the installer or download one to a different location.
- Solution 3: Run the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter.
How do you fix this the language or edition of the version of Windows currently installed on your PC isnt supported by this tool?
Is Microsoft Office 2010 installed on Windows XP?
Microsoft Office 2010 is installed and is localized to a different language than the language that is used by Windows XP. An Office 2010 Language Pack for a third language is installed. .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 (SP1) is installed. An enterprise access license is enabled.
Why can’t I change the language in office 2010 to XP?
The problem occurs when you change the Office 2010 language locale to match the language of the Office 2010 Language Pack. To work around this problem, change the Windows XP language locale to match the language that is used by Office 2010 instead of the language that is used by the Language Pack.
Why can’t I install an Asian version of the product?
Cause 1: Are you trying to install an East Asian version of the product (like Japanese or Thai )? Then this error is quite possible if your system does not have necessary supplemental language support. This normally occurs if the OS is Windows 2003 / Windows XP.