How do I clean HP printhead 8500?
Inside the product, lift the blue printhead latch. Lift the handle of the printhead, and then pull the printhead out of its slot. Hold the printhead by its sides, and wipe the electrical contacts on the printhead with the cloth. Do not touch the nozzles.
How do I reset my HP 8500 printer?
Unplug the power cord from the HP All-in-One. Wait for 20 seconds….These models have a touch-screen display.
- Touch the Setup ( ) icon.
- Scroll to and touch Tools.
- Scroll to and touch Restore Factory Defaults. A Defaults Restored message displays.
- Press the Cancel button to return to the main menu.
How do you change the printhead on a HP OfficeJet Pro 8500?
Step two: Remove the old printhead
- Open the carriage access lid.
- Touch Change Printheads on the product control panel. The carriage moves to the access area on the left side of the product.
- Lift the printhead latch.
- Lift the handle of the old printhead, and then use it to pull the printhead out of its slot.
What ink does HP 8500 use?
HP 940XL ink
Your HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 printer is designed to work with original HP 940 and HP 940XL ink cartridges. Only original HP C4900A, C4901A, C4902AN, C4903AN, C4904AN, C4905AN, C4906AN, C4907AN, C4908AN, C4909AN, CN065FN ink cartridges can provide the results your printer was engineered to deliver.
How do I reset my HP Officejet Pro 8500a Plus?
- Turn the printer off with the front panel button.
- Disconnect the power cord from the product, and then wait 20 seconds.
- Press and hold # and 6 (or 9) while reconnecting the power cord.
- Wait 10 seconds, and then release both buttons. The product resets and prints an alignment page.
How do I reset my HP Officejet 7500a wide format?
Step 4: Reset the printer
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the power source.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to a wall outlet and to the printer. note: HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
How do I manually align my HP printer?
In HP Solution Center, click Settings, click Print Settings, and then click Printer Toolbox. The Printer Toolbox opens. Click Align the Print Cartridges. Click Align, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I connect my HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 Wireless to my computer?
Connect the HP 8500 Printer to the Wireless Network
- Press the “Setup” button on your printer to access the device’s menu.
- Use the left and right arrow buttons to navigate through your printer’s menu.
- Select your wireless network from your list of available networks and press “OK”.
What is the regulatory model number for HP OfficeJet pro 8500A?
HP Officejet Pro 8500A e-All-in-One, HP Officejet Pro 8500A Plus e-All-in-One HP Officejet Pro 8500A Premium e-All-in-One Regulatory Model Number:1)SNPRC-1001-01
Does my HP OfficeJet pro 8500A E-all-in-one printer have a duplexer?
A duplexer is standard on all models of the HP Officejet Pro 8500A (A910) e-All-in-One series printer. NOTE:You can perform manual duplexing by first printing only the odd pages, flipping the pages over, and then printing only the even pages.
How to check ink cartridge fill levels in Officejet Pro 8500A?
Officejet Pro 8500A (A910g-z only) Displays screen where you can see information about the ink cartridges, including fill levels. This icon has a red border when an ink cartridge needs attention.
Does the HP OfficeJet pro 8500A (A910) support two-sided printing?
Two-sided printing requires an HP Automatic Two-sided Printing Accessory (duplexer) to be installed on the printer. A duplexer is standard on all models of the HP Officejet Pro 8500A (A910) e-All-in-One series printer.