How do you say thank you in military?
Thank you for your courage in fighting for our people and our values. To all my brothers and sisters, thank you for your service. Thank you for your service to defend our nation and freedom! May God bless and protect all our active military and veterans!
How do you say thanks to many?
Other Ways to Say “Thank You So Much” and “Thank You Very Much” in Writing
- 1 Thank you for all your hard work on this.
- 2 Thanks again, we couldn’t have pulled this off without you.
- 3 Thank you, you’re amazing!
- 4 I’m so thankful for everything you bring to the table.
- 5 Thank you kindly.
- 6 Thanks a million.
- 7 Many thanks.
Is it OK to say thank you all?
4 Answers. “(I) thank you all” is correct English, and a complete sentence. “Thank you all” is correct because the “I” is implied. The word “you”, in English, can be singular or plural.
How do you respond when someone doesn’t say thank you?
Express your displeasure at not being thanked for the gift. Explain how it made you feel to not get a thank you and be honest about your feelings. For example, you may say to the person, “I was disappointed to not receive a thank you from you for the gift” or “I was hurt when I didn’t get a thank you.
What is a soldier quote?
The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him. I am a Soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight. The soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war.
How do you compliment a soldier?
2. Words of encouragement. via pinimg“Thank you so much soldier for your dedication to our great nation. I am so very proud of you and your accomplishment!”
How can I give thanks to someone?
- “You’re the best.”
- “I’m humbled and grateful.”
- “You knocked me off my feet!”
- “My heart is still smiling.”
- “Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure.”
- “Sometimes the simplest things mean the most.”
- “The banana bread was fabulous. You made my day.”
- “I’m touched beyond words.”
How hard is it to say thank you?
It is often difficult to say ‘thank you’, for a variety of reasons, especially the following main ones: 1. General lack of interactional skills in dealing with praise. If someone is not used to being thanked, or praised, it is very likely that they will find it awkward to give such praise when it is required.
What soldier means?
A soldier is the man or woman who fights for their government and carries the weapons, risking their life in the process. The word comes from the Latin solidus, which is the name of the gold coin used to pay soldiers who fought in the Roman army.