What is the seed for a temple in Minecraft?
Seed: -231010552205573 There is a desert temple occupying the crossroads of four different biomes: mesa, desert, swampland, and plains. This is an extremely rare sight that is supplemented by the fact that there is a whole lot of loot contained at the bottom of the desert temple: 3x diamond. 1x golden horse armor.
What is the best Temple seed in Minecraft?
Best Bedrock Desert Seeds
- Desert Temple: 152 -648.
- Desert Temple: -152 -392.
- Desert Temple: 312 -232.
- Desert Temple: 696 40.
- Desert Temple: 616 664.
What is Minecraft’s luckiest seed?
10 Luckiest Minecraft Seeds
- Lucky Nether Spawn. Random nether spawn is a Minecraft seed that will serve you well in your Minecraft gameplay.
- Multiple Blacksmith.
- Glitched End Portal.
- Pillager Outpost.
- Savanna And Village.
- Bamboo Jungle.
- Large Island And Village.
What is Minecraft’s rarest seed?
4) Mansion and pillager outpost together surrounded by badlands (Seed: 110918009997) This seed is similar to the previous seed but better and for Java Edition. Players spawn in a heart-shaped dark forest surrounded by badlands, one of the rarest biomes in Minecraft.
What is the rarest temple in Minecraft?
The Jungle Temple is one of the rarest naturally generated structures in Minecraft. This is mainly due to the fact that it is located in the densely wooded jungle biome, which are quite rare in their own right.
What is the desert village seed?
Desert Seed #1 If you travel South to coordinates (16,64,352), you will find a Desert village with a Desert pyramid right in the center of the village. West of the village, there is also a Coral Reef in the Warm Ocean biome.
What is the craziest seed in Minecraft?
What are the most insane seeds and what are the things that make them insane?
- The Stronghold Spawn (294733583)
- The Ocean Village (542630838)
- Mansion village pt2 (575901225)
- Mansion Village (-77107740)
- The more the merrier (1072988533)
- The haunted biome (12023120)
- The Nether Seed (604602972)