How do I connect to Avaya IP Office Manager?
To log in and connect to your IP Office system follow the steps below:
- Double click on the IP Office Manager icon on your PC’s desktop or click on Start > All Programs > IP Office > Manager.
- If a Windows Security Alert appears, select Unblock to allow the program to run.
- Click on Open Configuration from the System.
How do I set up Avaya work?
You can reach us by phone at 972-715-9200 option 2.
- Step 1 – Setup Zang Spaces.
- Step 2 – Download IX Workplace.
- Step 3 – Accept UELA.
- Step 4 – Configure Account.
- Step 5 – Logging In to IX Worplace.
- Step 6 – Logging In to your extension.
- Step 7 – Logging in to Exchange Calendar.
- Step 8 – Logging in to Zang Spaces.
What is Avaya IP address?
The LAN default IP address is 192.168. 42.1. If the IP Office Manager locates the IP Office system, tick the box next to the default IP address and click Ok.
What is Avaya IP Office Manager?
Avaya IP Office Manager is an application for viewing and editing an Avaya IP Office system’s configuration. It can be used to securely connect to and configure IP Office or B5800 Branch Gateway systems. All Avaya IP Office software are required to use this management tool.
How do I change the auto attendant greeting on my Avaya phone?
To re-record auto attendant greeting on Avaya Partner and Merlin Messaging:
- Log in to mailbox zero with appropriate password.
- Go to option 9, then option 3. (
- Select Auto Attendant number (if asked, usually 1).
- Press 1 to select the day menu, 2 to select the night menu.
- Press 6 to modify or 2 to listen.
How do I record auto attendant greeting on Avaya IP Office?
Recording a Custom Auto Attendant Greeting
- Dial the voicemail extension number, by default 101.
- Enter the PIN to login to the voicemail box.
- You will hear the main voicemail menu for that user.
- Press 7 to access system administration option menu.
- Press 1 to manage the auto attendant prompt and record the greeting.
How does Avaya workplace work?
With Avaya Workplace, Avaya embeds communications directly into the applications, browsers and devices your employees use every day to create a single, powerful gateway for calling, messaging, meetings and team collaboration.