How do I write an EOI application?
How to Write an Expression of Interest
- Research the Company Thoroughly.
- Address the Right Person.
- Customise Each Letter.
- Include All the Necessary Information.
- Write a Solid Opening Paragraph.
- Detail your Qualifications and Work Experience.
- Conclude on a Positive Note.
Where do I put my date of birth on my resume?
Skip to section It was usually grouped together with your name, address and contact details. Fast forward to today and employers are legally forbidden from requesting this information from you. It means your date of birth can be safely omitted from your resume.
Should I put my DOB on my CV?
As your age doesn’t affect your ability to do the job you’re applying for, it has no place on your CV. Employers should measure your ability on years of experience, not how old you are. Don’t give them the fuel to do so by including your age on your CV.
How do you write a cover letter for IB?
Here’s how to write a perfect cover letter for investment banking jobs:
- Follow the right cover letter format.
- Address the bank hiring manager directly.
- Start with a compelling intro statement.
- Explain why you are the best candidate.
- Give some key achievements to stand out.
- Show them why you want to work at this bank.
How do I write a cover letter for an international school?
Your next step is writing the cover letter
- Lead with the position you’re applying for.
- Ditch the “Dear Sir/Madam” opening.
- Keep it brief.
- Make it personal.
- Don’t get flowery.
- Highlight your relevant experience.
- State your English proficiency.
- Disclose your availability.
How do I write my date of birth on my CV?
Your age and other personal factors such as your ethnicity, upbringing and gender are irrelevant. Consequently, you should not write your date of birth or any other irrelevant personal details on your CV.