Which job makes the most money 2020?
Here are the top 25 best-paying jobs of 2020, according to U.S. News & World Report.
- Anesthesiologist. Mean salary: $267,020 per year.
- Surgeon. Mean salary: $255,110 per year.
- Oral and maxillofacial surgeons. Mean salary: $242,370 per year.
- Obstetrician and gynecologist.
Which course is equal to MBBS?
If one believes in these systems he or she can opt for BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery), BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic M&S), BUMS (Bachelor of Unani M&S) or BNYS (Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences). Each of these are for the same duration as MBBS, and are followed by an internship.
Which field is best in doctor?
These are the average offered base salaries or guaranteed income, not including bonuses or benefits.
- Orthopedic Surgeon. Average: $464,500.
- Cardiology (invasive) Average: $461,364.
- Cardiology (non-invasive) Average: $447,143.
- Gastroenterology. Average: $441,421.
What are the courses under medicine?
These are the list of medical courses for science students in Nigeria
- Biomedical Technology.
- Dentistry and Dental Surgery.
- Human Anatomy.
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Medical Biochemistry.
- Medical Laboratory Science.
- Medical Rehabilitation.
What is the best career?
Top 100 Careers
|Rank||Occupation||# of Jobs|
|4||Computer Systems Analyst||120,440|
Which is the easiest medical course?
How to Get into a Medical Career Easily
- Phlebotomy Technician. We’ll kick off this list of great jobs with a career in phlebotomy.
- Medical Transcriptionist.
- Physical Therapy Assistant.
- Nursing Assistant.
- Medical Secretary.
- Radiology Technician.
- Home Health Aide.
- Occupational Therapist Aide.