How do I find my linked account?
1. Find accounts linked to your email
- Click your Google Account button at the top-right.
- Click Manage your Google Account.
- On the left menu, choose Security.
- Scroll down to Google apps with account address and click Manage access.
- Scroll down to the very bottom to edit Password Manager and Linked Accounts.
Why can’t I log into my Linkt account?
Check that you’re not still using an email address or account number and PIN to log in. You’ll need to create a new username and password if you are. Only certain products can access the Linkt app – check that yours is eligible. Check that your phone meets the Linkt app’s requirements.
How do I update my Linkt account?
You can check what kind of account you have by logging in online. Your account type will be listed underneath your name. If you have an Access Account, you’ll need to upgrade to an Everyday or Commercial Account to receive a tag. To upgrade your account please contact our customer care team.
Is govia the same as Linkt?
The new brand has replaced CityLink in Victoria, go via in Queensland, and Roam Express in Sydney to provide a simpler and easier experience for customers.
How do I find accounts in my name?
How to Find Out If You Have Bank Accounts Under Your Name
- Begin by checking your credit report. Your credit report will list active accounts that are associated with you.
- Look online for unclaimed money.
- Talk to your parents and other family members.
How do I find out what accounts are linked to my phone number?
6 Ways to Find All Accounts Linked to Your Email Address or Phone Number
- Find Accounts Linked to Email for Free.
- Find Social Sign-Ins With Facebook and Twitter.
- Search Your Inbox for Account Verification Messages.
- Instantly Check All Accounts Linked to Your Email.
- Find All Online Accounts With a Username.
How do I log into my e-toll account?
You can manage your account by visiting www.sanral.co.za/e-toll/ and click on the “Manage my e-toll Account”, which will allow you full access to your transaction details.
What is Linkt Brisbane?
A Linkt Everyday or Commercial account covers you for travel on all toll roads in Australia, including Queensland toll roads. Queensland tolls are deducted from your account as you travel.
How do I activate my e toll account?
You can open an account online, by calling 13 18 65 or visiting a Service NSW centre. You will need the following information: Contact details including your name, residential address, current email address and a valid phone number. A post office box may only be used for tag delivery, statements and notifications.
How do I link my Linkt and e toll?
How to transfer a toll notice to another toll operator
- Go to the pay a toll notice page.
- Enter your licence plate number and the state in which your vehicle is registered.
- If the vehicle is a motorbike, check the relevant box.
- Select Search for toll notices.
- Select the toll notice(s) you would like to pay.
What is CityLink now called?
Your CityLink account is now called a Linkt account, and the website has an entirely new look – but, your login details will remain the same.
How do I log into my e toll account?
How do I pay Brisbane tolls travel?
Try the Linkt app Do things like buy a pass, view your trips, top up your account and add vehicles all from the palm of your hand. Weren’t the driver? You can nominate someone else to pay the toll invoice or demand notice for Brisbane tolls travel.
How do I pay the tolls I owe?
You can pay online or transfer what you owe to your account with Linkt or another operator. Travelled recently? If you haven’t received a toll invoice yet, follow the prompts to see your payment options.
How do I pay my Queensland toll invoice or demand notice?
You’ll just need the unique number in the top left corner of your toll invoice or demand notice. Search for any outstanding toll invoices or demand notices in Queensland using your licence plate number. You can pay online or transfer what you owe to your account with Linkt or another operator.