How do I get my Kenmore washer to spin?
7 Answers from these members:
- TURN THE POWER BUTTON ON, PUSH THE SPIN SPEED BUTTON NEXT TO DESIRED LEVEL, THEN PRESS START, THERE YOU GO , IT WILL ONLY SPIN, NOT RINSE AND SPIN – Worked for me on my Kenmore Elite.
- I have a Kenmore series 600 top loader that has been nothing but problems since day.
How do you fix a Kenmore front load washer that won’t spin?
Common solutions for: Kenmore Washer won’t spin or agitate. Inspect the drive belt to determine if it is broken or if it is loose on the pulleys. If the drive belt is broken or loose, replace it. The motor coupling connects the motor to the washer transmission.
How do you run a diagnostic test on a Kenmore washer?
- With the washer empty, close the door.
- Push “control/on” or “Start”
- Select “Drain/Spin”
- Select “No Spin” by pressing SPIN SPEED touchpad.
- Push “PREWASH” option four times within 5 seconds. (If there is no PREWASH option, press RINSE HOLD 4 times in 5 seconds.)
- C:00 should light up and begin the diagnostic.
Does Kenmore washer have reset button?
Kenmore Washers do not have reset buttons but can be easily reset through a series of simple steps. Quick troubleshooting can often lead to a quick resolution of this issue. To reset your Kenmore washer and, since Kenmore washers do not have a reset button, go ahead and turn the washer off.
How do you reset a Kenmore HE washer?
How do you reset a Kenmore high efficiency washer?
- Press the “Stop” button twice, and then press the “Power” button.
- Choose a wash cycle (e.g. “Normal”), and then choose your wash options (e.g. “Hot/Cold” or “Cold/Cold”).
- Press the “Start” button to complete the reset process and restart the washing machine.
How do you fix a washing machine that will not spin?
- Redistribute an off-balanced load of laundry.
- Level an off-kilter washer.
- Check the power source.
- Stop using an extension cord.
- Inspect the spin switch.
- Stick to high efficiency detergent with a front-load washer.
- Undo any kink in the hose.
- Track down a blockage in the drainage system.