What courses does Housatonic Community College offer?
Degrees & Certificates
- Accounting (EA03)
- Banking (EF08)
- Business Administration (EA67)
- Business Administration: Finance Option (EA56)
- Business Administration: Global Business Option (EA65)
- Business Administration: Human Resource Management Option (EB56)
- Business Administration: Management Option (EA60)
How many credits do you need to graduate from Housatonic Community College?
Graduation Requirements: Completion of a minimum number of semester hours for the certificate or degree program with an Academic Average of 2.00 GPA or above. Most degree programs require a minimum of fifteen 200-level credits.
How do I register for classes at Housatonic Community College?
Registration is Easy! Four ways to REGISTER:
- ONLINE. Click on the HCC Workforce Development and Continuing Education Online Registration through our secure registration portal.
- MAIL. Complete the course’s registration form and mail your Registration Form along with check or credit card information to:
- BY FAX.
- IN PERSON.
Does Housatonic Community College have online classes?
Housatonic Community College is a Public, 2-4 years school located in Bridgeport, Connecticut….Online Program Overview.
|Online Students||3,010 Enrolled Online Exclusively 611 Enrolled in Some Online Courses|
|Online Degree Programs|
Can you get a bachelor’s degree at Housatonic Community College?
Some of our programs prepare you to enter the workforce immediately after graduation. Others are designed to help you complete an associate’s degree and transfer to a four-year university for your bachelor’s degree.
Does Housatonic Community College have a nursing program?
The nursing school at Housatonic Community College is a public institution located in Bridgeport, Connecticut. Its nursing programs are accredited by . Degree types you can earn at Housatonic Community College include Registered Nursing, and the school provides its offerings to students via campus formats.
Is Housatonic Community College free?
Recent high school graduates in the greater Bridgeport region have another reason to celebrate: Housatonic Community College (HCC) will provide a free community college experience during the 2019-2020 year.
How can I go to college for free in CT?
How to Qualify for PACT Free Community College Program
- Be a graduate of a public or private Connecticut high school (GED and homeschooled students qualify).
- Be a first-time college student (those who participated in dual enrollment programs while in high school remain eligible).
- Fill out FAFSA and accept all awards.
Is community college in Connecticut free?
This semester qualified Connecticut residents can pursue a degree or certificate tuition and fee-free. The Pledge to Advance Connecticut, or PACT, will support full-time students who are entering Connecticut community colleges.