How do I check my data usage on Airtel?
How to check Airtel data balance via USSD Code?
- Dial *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number.
- Dial *121# and enter 5 in order to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes.
How do I check my Airtel 2021 data usage?
Below are the USSD codes and SMS codes for the Airtel network, that might help you, when you want to check your Balance, start/stop service, and much more….Airtel Activation Codes and Functions.
|*123*10# or *123*#||Check for Free 2G Data Balance|
|*123*11#||Check for 3G Data Balance|
How can I check my data usage?
You can also check your current month’s usage right from Android. Navigate to Settings > Wireless & Networks > Data Usage. You’ll see a screen that looks something like the first screen here: If you scroll down, you will see the cellular data usage by app, as seen in the second screenshot above.
How can I check my daily data?
How to Check Data Usage on Android
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Connections.
- Tap Data usage.
- Tap Mobile data usage.
- The top of the screen displays your data usage for the current month (as determined by your billing cycle).
How do I check my current data usage?
Check your mobile data usage
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Network & internet. Internet.
- Next to your carrier, tap Settings .
- At the top you’ll see how much total data you use.
- To see graphs and details, tap App data usage. To pick a time period, tap the Down arrow .
Why can’t I check my data balance on Airtel?
How can I check my Airtel data balance? Try *141#. When you dial it, it will tell you to wait for an SMS (message), then you’ll see your data info.
How can I check my data usage renewal time in Airtel?
To check your data plan using MyAirtel app, first download the app and login using your Airtel number and one time password. Tap on your account and you will see options like account data balance, your past recharges and other offers from Airtel.
How do I check my daily data usage?
How do I check my remaining data?
Last is the old USSD method in which you need to dial *121#. The USSD when run will show several options like my offers, talktime offers, data offers and more. Select the option my number option and it will show the balance and validity of your current plan.
How to check your Airtel Data balance and bonus?
How to check Airtel data balance and bonus? You won’t believe it, but it’s actually pretty simple! If you want to check the account balance on your phone, you just dial *123#! One of the most favorite Airtel codes for users is Data Balance Check – you can do it by simply dial *141*712*0#. It`s also possible to check it by number *123*10#.
How to unlock Airtel?
Insert a sim card from another carrier. In our case,we will be using MTN Camerron.
How to Check my Airtel number on my phone?
– How To Know Your Phone Number on Airtel – Method 1: Dialing a USSD Number to Know Your Airtel Number – Method 2: Calling or Texting a Friend – Method 3: Calling MTN Customer Rep. Lines – Method 4: Using the Call Me Back Option to Check Airtel Phone Number
How to get Internet data free from Airtel?
Dial 5999555 and get 10 GB 4G data.