What does Magali mean?
Meaning:pearl. Magali as a girl’s name is of French and Greek origin meaning “pearl”.
Where does the name Magali come from?
The name Magali is primarily a female name of French origin that means Pearl.
Is Magali a Spanish name?
Magaly, also spelled Magali, is of Spanish origin. Although some believe it derives from the french name Margeruite(meaning pearl)the Spanish believe that it derives from Latin roots or the flower Margarita.
What language is Magali?
Magali means “pearl” (from ancient Greek “margarī́tēs/μαργᾰρῑ́της” or Latin “margarita”).
How rare is the name Magali?
Other forms, like Marga, are uncommon. These relations of Magali were at the peak of their popularity in the 1910s (USAGE OF 2.48%) and have become much less conventional since (USAGE 0.31%, ▼88%), with forms like Maggie becoming less fashionable.
How do you pronounce Magali?
- Phonetic spelling of magali. MAA-Gaa-Liy. Ma-gali. m-ae-g-l-ee. ma-g-a-l-i.
- Meanings for magali.
- Examples of in a sentence. Women’s rugby: Canada’s Magali Harvey rising star of under. Magali Terese Larose Renault – El Defensor Chieftain.
- Translations of magali. Japanese : 真我里 Arabic : مجلي Chinese : 马加利 Korean : 마갈리
What is Magali food?
Magali (fried foods) With fried zucchini, eggs, eggplants, cauliflower, even peppers! A great dish!
How do you spell Magaly?
Magaly is a Spanish variant of the French name Magali, which is a Provencal form of the name Margaret.
How do you pronounce Maghalie?
- Phonetic spelling of Magalie. ma-g-a-lie. MAA-Gaa-Liy. Ma-galie. magalie.
- Meanings for Magalie. It refers to the surname of “Magalie Vaé” French singer who was the winner of the fifth series of the French Star Academy .
- Translations of Magalie. Arabic : ماغالي Russian : Магали
How do you pronounce Migali?
- Phonetic spelling of Migali. Mi-gali. mi-gal-i.
- Meanings for Migali.
- Translations of Migali. Russian : Мигали
Is Magaly a girl’s name?
The name Magaly is primarily a female name of French origin that means A Pearl.