How do you say I know in other ways?
Ways of saying that you know, understand or agree – thesaurus
- of course. adverb. used when you have just realized something.
- OK. interjection.
- all right. interjection.
- fair enough. phrase.
- I know. phrase.
- if you like. phrase.
- I see. phrase.
- I know what you mean. phrase.
How do I not say no customer service?
8 Ways to Say No to Customers with Examples
- Say “No” without actually saying “No” When you break negative news to clients you want to soften the blow and show them you understand their concerns.
- Clarify things before you say “No”
- Begin with empathy.
- Explain things carefully.
- Offer alternatives.
- Listen to your customers.
- Do your best to solve the issue.
- Follow up.
What to use instead of I know this because?
i know this because synonym, i know this because definition | Thesaurus
- apprehend, comprehend, experience, fathom, feel certain, ken (Scot.)
- associate with, be acquainted with, be familiar with, fraternize with, have dealings with, have knowledge of, recognize.
How do you say I see professionally?
“I see.” is informal, and is often used by friends talking to each other….If you are not being sarcastic, you could say:
- “I understand.” (from the original post.)
- “I’ve done that.”
- “Bummer!” (Possibly followed by “I hate it when that happens.” or “Don’t you hate it when that happens?”)
How do you say no and not be rude?
Five ways to say ‘no’ without being rude
- Say it Straight. If you want to be taken seriously by the organisation, it is best to be honest.
- Buy Time. Try to buy time in order to accommodate the new task.
- Watch your Body Language. Use the right tone for communicating, and maintain steady eye contact.
- Try the ‘Sandwich Method’
- Be Ready with Explanations.
What to say instead of I know how you feel?
What to Say Instead of ‘I Know How You Feel’ After a Death
- I’m here if you want to talk.
- You’re so strong, and I’m proud of you.
- Tell me how you’re feeling.
- I’m sorry you’re going through this.
- Please accept my sincere condolences.
- I know you’ll get through this.
- You’re always in my thoughts.
What’s another word for need to know?
What is another word for need to know?
|hush-hush||off the record|
How do you say no to a relationship in a nice way?
You just say something like, “Sorry, I’m not interested.” or “No.” If you want to be extra gentle about it, you can say something like, “I’m flattered, but not interested.”, “No, thank you.”, or “Thank you for asking, but I’m not interested.” If they push for anything beyond that, they are the ones being rude
What is another way to say I understand?
You can do that by saying:
- OK / Alright / Sure.
- Got it.
- OK, I get it now / That’s clear, thank you.
- Fair enough / I see where you’re coming from / I take your point / That makes sense.
- Of course / Absolutely.
- I appreciate why you think that, but…
- I hear what you’re saying, but…
- When You Understand Someone’s Feelings:
How do you tell someone how you feel?
52 Ways to Tell Someone You Love and Appreciate Them
- You are special to me.
- I feel amazing when I spend time with you.
- You give me goosebumps.
- I feel safe sharing my secrets with you.
- I accept you as you are.
- I understand how you feel.
- Is there anything I can do to help?
- I always have fun when I am with you.
What does no worries mean in a text?
do not worry about that
What is another way to say did you know?
What is another word for did you know?
|acquainted with||advised of|